You can now order your new uniforms online at www.tcuniforms.co.uk
- Purple sweatshirt/cardigan
- White or grey marl polo shirt (either colour is acceptable)
- Grey or Black trousers, shorts or skirts
- Purple/white checked dresses for the summer term
- White or grey socks/tights
- Black sensible shoes or trainers (logos and flashes of colour are fine, providing that the shoe is mostly black)
During bad weather, children may wish to wear boots to school. These should be short, black ankle boots. If children wear brightly coloured boots, wellingtons or boots with heels, sandshoes or black trainers should also be available for your child to change into.
The PE kit is:
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt
- Black sandshoes or trainers
Please ensure that your child's name is on all clothing, sand shoes and wellingtons.
The complete range of school uniform with school logo is available from Top Class Uniforms via the school. Order forms are available from the school office and once completed are faxed to the supplier. Uniform must be paid for in advance when you hand in your form. Orders are usually delivered within a few days.
Please note that piercings are not allowed in school. To ensure their health and safety, children are not permitted to wear piercings covered by sticking plasters.